|All the actors to have played The Doctor in the TV Series|
The Strange Creature part 3The Strange Creature part 3 by ~sonamy-666
Fluttershy entered the box to find a giant gothic looking control room about five times the size that the dimensions of the box could possibly allow. "Huh? The... the inside is... bigger than the outside?" Fluttershy stammered. "Yep" The Doctor said coolly, the way he has a thousand times before. "Okay, I'm very scared, and I have no idea what's going on, so I demand an explanation! Um... I mean, if you wouldn't mind that is..." Said Fluttershy. "Certainly" Said The Doctor. "This is my time/space machine the TARDIS, it stands for Time And Relative Dimensions In Space, I'm an alien from the planet Gallifrey, I'm 1005 years old and I have spent my life defeating the Daleks along with many other threats to the universe. With me so far?" "Um... yes?" Said Fluttershy. "Now, as for the Daleks, they come from the planet Skaro, the robot is just battle armour, the real Dalek creature is inside" The Doctor began. "What does that look like?" Fluttershy asked. "A nightmare, it's been mutated due
The Strange Creature part 2The Strange Creature part 2 by ~sonamy-666
"No you don't!" Fluttershy heard a voice say, followed by a low pitched buzzing. "MY VISION IS IMPAIRED! I CANNONT SEE!" the creature bellowed. Fluttershy dared to open her eyes, the creature's single eye was failing around blindly. "Don't just stand there, run!" The Doctor said "The effect of the Sonic Screwdriver won't last long!" Fluttershy managed to remember she had legs and ran after The Doctor. "How did you know how to stop that thing?" She asked, "I didn't stop it, I've only slowed it down. I'm The Doctor by the way, you are?" "Um, Fluttershy" "Well Fluttershy you are very lucky to have escaped, not many creatures come face to face with a Dalek and live to tell the tale" The Doctor said. "Wait a minute, what's a 'Dalek?'" Fluttershy asked. "Daleks are the most dangerous creatures in the known, and indeed, unknown universe, they live only to kill and they will stop at nothing until Daleks are the only creatures in existence" The Doctor answers grimly. "Oh that's awful!" Flutters
|My art is crappy and I can accept that|
It's been a few years, but I'm starting a new competition, for the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who, your task is to create a Dalek based on one of your favourite characters on TheDoctorWhoSite.co.uk's Dalek Colour Scheme Generator. www.thedoctorwhosite.co.uk/dal…
1. You can generate your Dalek based on any character of your choosing, but you can only have ONE character present unlessthe character you choose only ever appears with other characters (example, the Delightful Children from Codename: KND)
2. You can use any of the three Dalek designs to build the character on, but you can only submit ONE design, meaning for example, that you can't have a submission with both the Classic (1963) and Time War (2005) variants present.
3. You MUST include a picture of the character your Dalek is based on with the submission for comparison purposes.
4. In the interest of fairness, you MUST use the generator, drawn submissions will not be accepted.
5. You can only use what the generator provides, you cannot add your own extras like hats, ears, bow ties etc.
To submit an entry, leave a link to your finished Dalek in a comment of this journal and say whom the Dalek is based on, also leave a link to this competition in the description of the submission.
Closing date: 1st February 2014