|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Why I don't suck1. I can admit when I'm beaten
2. I don't give a fuck if you like or dislike me, my art, or my fandoms
3. I've learned from my mistakes insted of throwing a toddler tantrum and leaving dA
4. I never EVER resort to ALL CAPS RAGE
5. I've never skived from school
6. I have a reasonable IQ and I don't pretend otherwise
7. I respect the oppinions of others
8. I don't bring up wars to make a statment
9. I'm an adult in my country wether you like it or not
10. I admit my spelling isn't up to scratch, but THAT is due to autisim and dyslxia, not stupidity
Her CatalystAs she walks through the maelstrom, the words trace upon the tips of her fingers and press into the stone. Every brick, every crack in the concrete, every crossed and angular stroke in reds and blacks and oranges. The drips of the gasoline pool around the base of her boots, slosh as she steps over the burst pipes and the rubble.
So much rubble. So little outcry. The silence of the city grates on her eardrums and the mantras she'd been forced to memorize. The Seers demanded they observe thirteen years of recitation before they attempt to weave their first World together.
But who other than the Seers can claim the incantations that knot the skeins they twist and pull on like reins hold fast? When have any of the Sisters recorded the visions they traced upon space-time and recited them, left them open for critique and discussion and debate?
Which is why she walks through the chalky soot of the smashed city around her. This all
Keep in Touch!
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More